If you love a spicy Tandoori kabob… you have to try these!!! I use this marinade on chicken too when I grill thighs or drumsticks! Also delicious on shrimp and tofu!!
1/2 can coconut milk
1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs cut or high-protein firm tofu
1 tbsp Penzey’s Garlic Powder
1 tbsp Penzey’s Ginger China Powdered #1
2 tbsp Shan Tandoori Masala
2 tbsp National Spice Mix for Fish Masala
salt and pepper and garlic powder to taste
Sweet Mini Peppers
1. Cut vegetables and chicken (or tofu) into large cube like chunks
2. Mix together coconut milk, spices, salt and pepper to create a marinade.
3. Fold in chicken or tofu. Let sit for 15 minutes.
4. Season vegetables generously with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
5. Layer vegetables and chicken or tofu onto kabob stick. Lay on cookie sheet. Let sit in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
6. Spray kabobs with cooking oil before the grill. Grill it up until the chicken is thoroughly cooked. For tofu, let it get crispy on the outside.
P.S. it’s spicy!!!